Provided by Bailey Health
Premature Ejaculation Spray
- Premature ejaculation may be due to a condition requiring medical supervision. If this product, used as directed does not provide relief, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- For topical use only.
- Do not use if you or your partner are allergic to lidocaine or topical anaesthetics.
- Keep away from fire and flame.
- Discontinue use if you or your partner develop a rash or irritation, such as burning or itching. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- Do not spray on broken, irritated, or sensitive skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Consult a medical professional before use if you have liver problems.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if your partner is, or may be pregnant.
Penile Numbness: Temporary numbing of the penis may occur with product but will generally resolve without intervention within a few hours. If numbness occurs, immediately wash the penis with soap and water. If numbness persists, consult a doctor.
Skin Irritation Or Burning: if you develop skin irritation or burning, immediately wash the penis with soap and water. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
Lidocaine Allergic Reaction: if you experience any serious side effects such as shortness of breathing, chest pain or lightheadedness immediately call 911.
- Varies with each individual.
- The product should be applied a minimum of 3 and no more than 10 sprays per use.
- Recommended Initial Dosage: 3 Sprays. Approximately 10 minutes prior to intercourse, spray the product onto the head and shaft of the penis and rub in until completely absorbed. Increase dosage gradually to a maximum of 10 sprays to achieve the desired effect. Wash product off after intercourse.