We recently compared the average penis size of countries qualified for the World Cup, the largest international men’s football (soccer) tournament. Now it’s time for American football season to kick off for NFL fans.
Beyond points and yards, time is an important statistic in the NFL– for players and for fans.
For teams, every second of play can mean the difference between winning a ring from the Big Game or not. Atlanta fans know this almost too well because of New England’s literal last-second victory in 2017.
For fans, a typical game lasts over 3 hours, but there’s only 11 minutes of actual game play according to the Wall Street Journal. Even NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell thinks the games are too long for fans and is trying to make the games shorter for today’s Netflix-skip-intro-button viewers.
At hims, we’re also concerned with how many minutes of actual play the fans are getting– but we don’t mean football.
Sex Stamina of NFL Fans
Recently, we examined data to learn how long each NFL teams' fan base is lasting in bed. We studied how many minutes people are spending between the sheets by state, and mapped that to each state’s preferred football team.
The results were… let’s just say... a few yards short. With only 11 minutes of play in the game, Cincinnati fans can get it on and still catch the remaining 8 minutes and 43 seconds of action!
Share this Image On Your Site
Detroit fans come out on top with the best sex stamina, and experts predict they’re the team that will go all the way to the Big Game. Their team may not have the shiny winners’ ring yet, but if the players perform on the field as well as their fans do in bed, then it’s a done deal.
Cincy fans had the lowest stamina, followed by their northern neighbors in Cleveland. Cleveland just experienced “the perfect season” going 0-16 in 2017, and their fans are right there with the players, lasting 2 minutes and 18 seconds in bed.
Remember New England’s last-second comeback over Atlanta we mentioned above? Turns out New England fans are the real MVPs, lasting a full second longer in bed too. Atlanta fans last for 2 minutes and 36 seconds while New England fans last 2 minutes and 37 seconds. Salt in the wound for Atlanta.
Super Bowl LIII
The 2:37 for NE fans and 2:38 for LA fans points to a very close match-up. We'll all be on the edge of our seats to see which team has the stamina to go the distance.
How to Improve Your Sexual Stamina
For each person or couple, stamina can mean different things, and lasting a long time doesn’t equate to great sex. Short but satisfying sessions can be a good thing for many people––looking at you, NFL fans on the lower end of the chart!
If you’re looking to improve your stamina, first examine your overall health. Make sure you’re exercising regularly, eating well, and getting plenty of rest. Consider your stress levels too. Stress and mental illness can play a big role in messing with your sexual confidence.
Lastly, if you’re experiencing erectile dysfunction there are ED prescription treatments like sildenafil that can help. Sexual dysfunction is more common than people realize and there are plenty of options available to help if you’re suffering from fumbles and false starts in the bedroom.
Important Safety Information
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Do not take Sildenafil (sildenafil citrate) if you:
- take any medicines called nitrates, often prescribed for chest pain, or guanylate cyclase stimulators like Adempas (riociguat) for pulmonary hypertension. Your blood pressure could drop to an unsafe level
are allergic to sildenafil, as contained in Sildenafil and REVATIO, or any of the ingredients in Sildenafil
Discuss your health with your doctor to ensure that you are healthy enough for sex. If you experience chest pain, dizziness, or nausea during sex, seek immediate medical help
Sildenafil can cause serious side effects. Rarely reported side effects include:
- an erection that will not go away (priapism). If you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, get medical help right away. If it is not treated right away, priapism can permanently damage your penis
- sudden vision loss in one or both eyes. Sudden vision loss in one or both eyes can be a sign of a serious eye problem called non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION). Stop taking Sildenafil and call your healthcare provider right away if you have any sudden vision loss
sudden hearing decrease or hearing loss. Some people may also have ringing in their ears (tinnitus) or dizziness. If you have these symptoms, stop taking Sildenafil and contact a doctor right away
Before you take Sildenafil, tell your healthcare provider if you:
- have or have had heart problems such as a heart attack, irregular heartbeat, angina, chest pain, narrowing of the aortic valve, or heart failure
- have had heart surgery within the last 6 months
- have pulmonary hypertension
- have had a stroke
- have low blood pressure, or high blood pressure that is not controlled
- have a deformed penis shape
- have had an erection that lasted for more than 4 hours
- have problems with your blood cells such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
- have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic (runs in families) eye disease
- have ever had severe vision loss, including an eye problem called NAION
- have bleeding problems
- have or have had stomach ulcers
- have liver problems
have kidney problems or are having kidney dialysis have any other medical conditions
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
Sildenafil may affect the way other medicines work, and other medicines may affect the way Sildenafil works, causing side effects. Especially tell your healthcare provider if you take any of the following:
- medicines called nitrates
- medicines called guanylate cyclase stimulators such as Adempas (riociguat)
- medicines called alpha-blockers such as Hytrin (terazosin HCl), Flomax (tamsulosin HCl), Cardura (doxazosin mesylate), Minipress (prazosin HCl), Uroxatral (alfuzosin HCl), Jalyn (dutasteride and tamsulosin HCl), or Rapaflo (silodosin). Alpha-blockers are sometimes prescribed for prostate problems or high blood pressure. In some patients, the use of Sildenafil with alpha-blockers can lead to a drop in blood pressure or to fainting
- medicines called HIV protease inhibitors, such as ritonavir (Norvir), indinavir sulfate (Crixivan), saquinavir (Fortovase or Invirase), or atazanavir sulfate (Reyataz)
- some types of oral antifungal medicines, such as ketoconazole (Nizoral) and itraconazole (Sporanox)
- some types of antibiotics, such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), telithromycin (Ketek), or erythromycin
- other medicines that treat high blood pressure
- other medicines or treatments for ED
Sildenafil contains sildenafil, which is the same medicine found in another drug called REVATIO. REVATIO is used to treat a rare disease called pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Sildenafil should not be used with REVATIO or with other PAH treatments containing sildenafil or any other PDE5 inhibitors (such as Adcirca tadalafil)
Sildenafil does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV.
The most common side effects of Sildenafil: headache; flushing; upset stomach; abnormal vision, such as changes in color vision (such as having a blue color tinge) and blurred vision; stuffy or runny nose; back pain; muscle pain; nausea; dizziness; rash.
Sildenafil (sildenafil citrate) is prescription medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED).
Sildenafil is not for women or children.